Dr. William Winogron Psychologist
Offering Clinical Assessments and Treatments In Ottawa, ON, Canada
About ‘Dr. Bill’ (Dr. William Winogron)
What are Dr. Winogron’s credentials?
- He holds a Ph.D. degree in Psychology, and is a Registered Clinical Psychologist in Ontario
- He is a member of the College of Psychologists of Ontario (CPO)
- He is registered with the Canadian Register of Health Service Psychologists (CRHSP)
Note: Memberships & registrations show affiliation, not an endorsement
What is Dr. Winogron’s background & experience?
His background experience has been extensive. He…
- authored several internationally-successful treatment & education programs in psychology
- trained hundreds of therapists & graduate students, & delivered thousands of client sessions
- achieved “Approved Supervisor” & “Associate Fellowship” status at the Albert Ellis Institute in New York, N.Y.
- is Co-Director at “Centre for Rational & Cognitive Therapies”, a training centre in Brockville, ON
- is Adjunct Professor of Psychology, Yorkville University
For More Information
Please contact Dr. Winogron at his new location:
Dr. Catherine Gow & Associates
265 Carling Avenue, Suite 200
Ottawa, Ontario, K1S 2E1
Short ‘Dr. Bill’ quotes about therapy
“Therapy shouldn’t be frightening or confusing.
Clients need to feel that they are a part of the process – that they are being heard.”
“Doing short-term therapy makes it possible for more people to get help and guidance”.
“We focus on helping the client to become his or her own co-therapist”.
“Ethical therapy should be efficient and cost-effective”.